The journal FAHM-I-ISLAM (JII), a referred and internationally indexed journal of the Department of Islamic Studies, Women University, Mardan.
Its full name denotes a variety of significant characteristic of such like sacred journal "FAHM-I-ISLAM" as given below:
F- Stands for Felicitous which means: (Well chosen)
A-Stands for Advantageous which means: (Fruitful/Beneficial)
H- Stands for Harmonious which means: (Sweet sounding/uniformed)
M-stands for Marvel which means: (Pleasingly combined)
I-stands for Imprint which means: (Making impression)
I-stands for Invincible which means: (Un-defeat able)
S-stands for secure which means: (Safe/protected)
L-stands for Liable which means: (Officially responsible)
A-stands for Admirable which means: (Praise worthy)
M-stands for Memorable which means: (Time lasting)
The Journal Fahm-i- Islam was launched in the year 2017 just one year later than the establishment of the Women University, Mardan (which was established on…. 2016). The journal under reference is published biannually by the faculty of Islamic Studies, Women University Mardan with the approval of the competent authority.
Patron In Chief
Prof. Dr. Ghazala Yasmeen
Women University Mardan
Dr. Rashida Parveen
Assistant Professor, Department of Islamic Studies
Women University, Mardan
Prof. Dr. Muhammad Amin
Prof. (Visiting), Department of Islamic Studies
Women University, Mardan
Call for Paper
JFII welcomes original and genuine research papers in Islamic Studies (Islamic Jurisprudence, Quranic and Sunnah Studies, Seerah, Islamic History and Arabic Literature or Quranic Arabic etc) for publication in JFII.
No Volume added Yet!
- The article must be research based and unpublished.
- Burdensome and pun (entendre) words may be avoided to be used by the writers, the style of the article may be intelligible to the common man and simple; in addition to that its words should not be disgraceful.
- The writer should record his short profile (name, position, name of the institute address, email Phone No) on the first page.
- The article must contain its "Abstract" in its half page and the central key words, four to five in English at its end. Also the abstract should consist of 150 to 200 words.
- For article in Urdu "Noor-i- Nasta'leeq" font, for Arabic articles traditional Arabic font, while for English Version MS Word (Microsoft Word) is essential to be used. Those articles which are In Page or PDF Form is not acceptable for publication.
- For the text of Urdu Article Fonts size is 15, for Quotation 14 and for references 12. Similarly, in English Articles the text font size is 12 and for references it is 12.
- Conclusion of the research or review must be produced in the end of the Article.
- The references should be written in serial order in the end note. In addition to that, for recording references Chicago reference style must be followed.
To some extent all aspects of the article writings have been explained in the narration, however, it is very much important to clarify something more about the volume of the articles. An article should be in a softcopy on a CD, and two double-spaced hardcopies), but should not exceed 7000 words. So far the abstract is concerned it should not exceed 250 words.
All correspondence related to the journal should be addressed to the Editor.