Pakistan Journal of Humanities and Social Science Research (PJHSSR) is an open access and a multidisciplinary academic research journal of international outlook. The journal publishes research papers in the fields of humanities and social science and is published annually since 2018 from the Women University Mardan, Pakistan. The aim of the PJHSSR is to publish articles that contribute significantly to the body of knowledge. Though PJHSSR prefers papers based on empirical work, review articles and case studies are also considered for publication. Pakistan Journal of Humanities and Social Science Research invite contributions from scholars and experts to share knowledge and encourage healthy debate in wide ranging area of social sciences.
The Quality of research publications are subject to the meticulous plagiarism check, screening process and double blind peer review by national and international scholars owing strong research background and expertise in their respective areas. The published articles are intended for the provision of enriched resource to local, regional as well as international readers to enhance their knowledge and concepts. The submitted articles are reviewed by editorial, advisory board and either peer referees through a double blind peer review process as a mandatory component. The Journal welcomes contributions from all corners. However, participation from the developing countries is eagerly sought in view of its under-representation in research journals published in the West.
Patron-in-Chief: Prof. Dr. Ghazala Yasmin
Editor: Dr Farah Khan
Managing Editor: Miss Irum Mir
Associate Editor: Prof. Dr Humayun, Prof. Dr Farman Ali, Miss Munawaar
Call for Paper
PJHSSR welcomes original research papers in Humanities, Social Sciences, Education, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology And Business & Economics round the year.
No Volume added Yet!
Contents Will be provided very soon.
- We prefer electronic submission to the email
- Alternatively draft should be sent with a covering letter carrying the title of the article, author’s full name, institutional affiliation, and mailing address.
- Manuscripts should not exceed 4000-5000 words (not including endnotes and references) with an informative abstract (150 -200 words) with 3-5 key words.
- Article should be composed in MS Word, Times New Roman, and Font Size 12.
- Manuscript should be double spaced and fully justified.
- Margins should be 2 inches from all sides except bottom i.e 1.25inch.
- Figures, tables, graphs (if any) should not be out of the margins of the text of the paper.
- Non-English words should be italicized.
- It is also important that you carefully proofread your paper, and that it is accompanied by a Turnitin similarity index report in soft form.
- The Pakistan Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences Research follow a variant of APA styles to accommodate the multi-disciplinarian work that the journal features.
Correspondence between editorial office and author(s) will be done through email. Please give email address that corresponding author intends to keep for couple of years after publication.