Journal fahm-i-islam recommends that authorship and contributors should be based on the following criteria:
- Significant contributions to the conception or design of the work;
- Or helps in experimentation, analysis and interpretation of data for the project;
- Drafting the work or revising it critically for important intellectual content;
- Final approval of the version to be published;
- Agreement to be accountable for all aspects of the work in ensuring that questions related to the accuracy or integrityof any part of the work are appropriately investigated and resolved.
Moreover, Journal fahm-i-islam include only one corresponding author per article. The contributions of the authors are mentioned at the end of the manuscript stating their roles.