Conflict of Interest Statement
For Editorial Board
In order to ensure transparency and following guidelines of Higher Education Commission Pakistan (HEC), Pakistan Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences Research (PJHSSR) do not publish any research article from the members of editorial board as well as from members/researchers of the institution.
A reviewer should not, for the purpose of his/her own research, use unpublished material disclosed in a submitted manuscript.
- The data included in the research paper is confidential and the reviewer shall not be allowed to use if for his/her personal study
- A reviewer must declare any potentially conflicting interests (e.g. personal, financial, intellectual, professional, political or religious). In such situation, s/he will be required to follow the Pakistan Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences Research (PJHSSR) policies.
- A reviewer should be honest enough to declare conflicts of interest, if, the research paper under review is the same as to his/her presently conducted study.
- If the reviewer feels unqualified to separate his/her bias, s/he should immediately return the manuscript to the Editor without review, and justify to him/her about the situation.
The potential and relevant competing financial, personal, social or other interest of all author(s) that might be affected by publication of the results contained in the manuscript must be conveyed to the editor.
- The author(s) should disclose any potential conflict of interest at the earliest possible stage, including but not limited to employment, consultancies, honoraria, patent applications/registrations, grants or other funding.
- All sources of financial support for the project should be disclosed alongside a brief overview of the role played, if any by the responses during various stages of the research.