- We prefer electronic submission via Open Journal System (OJS)
- For this purpose, author need to register via the given link. https://ojs.wumardan.edu.pk/
- The article must be research based and unpublished.
- Burdensome and pun (entendre) words may be avoided to be used by the writers, the style of the article may be intelligible to the common man and simple; in addition to that its words should not be disgraceful.
- The writer should record his short profile (name, position, name of the institute address, email Phone No) on the first page.
- The article must contain its "Abstract" in its half page and the central key words, four to five in English at its end. Also, the abstract should consist of 150 to 200 words.
- For article in Urdu "Noor-i- Nasta'leeq" font, for Arabic articles traditional Arabic font, while for English Version MS Word (Microsoft Word) is essential to be used. Those articles which are In Page or PDF Form is not acceptable for publication.
- For the text of Urdu Article Fonts size is 13, for Quotation 13 and for references 11. Similarly, in English Articles the text font size is 12 and for references it is 10.
- Conclusion of the research or review must be produced in the end of the Article.
- The references should be written in serial order in the end note. In addition to that, for recording references Chicago reference style must be followed.
- It is also important that you carefully proofread your paper, and that it is accompanied by a Turnitin similarity index report in soft form.
To some extent all aspects of the article writings have been explained in the narration, however, it is very much important to clarify something more about the volume of the articles. An article should be in a softcopy on a CD, and two double-spaced hardcopies), but should not exceed 5000 words. So far, the abstract is concerned it should not exceed 250 words.
All correspondence related to the journal should be addressed to the Editor.