It is the process used to access the quality of research and manuscript before published in journal.
Journal fahm-i-islam will use following four types of Peer-review:
Double-blind: the reviewers do not know the names of the authors, and the authors do not know who reviewed their manuscript
The peer-review process of Journal Fahm-i-islam includes following steps;
- Submission of Manuscript to journal
- Assessment of Manuscript by journal editor (either accepted or rejected depends on scope and quality of research).
- Manuscript sent to Reviewers
- Reviewers suggested changes (Major or Minor)
- Assessment of reviewers comments by editors.
- Revision by authors.
- Final decision (Manuscript accepted or rejected).